Guidelines To Request Codes [READ] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

NitePR Code Database & Forums
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NitePR Codes/Hacks, NitePR Tutorials, Discussions, and More!

HomePortalLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in
The New Theme Has Arrived! Enjoy! We are currently working on Icons for the Navigation Bar. Also New Hacks will be up soon on the database.

Guidelines To Request Codes [READ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchy
Administrator
Administrator
Sketchy

Guidelines To Request Codes [READ] Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines To Request Codes [READ]   Guidelines To Request Codes [READ] EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:47 pm

In this page, you can request cheat codes for your PSP or Play Station Portable for games as Medal Of Honor, Socom Fireteam bravo or any other game you can think of. Due to the specificity of the requests not meeting our standards we have put these guidelines in place.
Title of thread – This is what you name your thread. This is what people see on the forum. The better and more specific this is the greater chance you have of a user clicking it and fulfilling your requests. Please note such words as “need help” or “i need this” is not allowed. Here is the proper format
Format – (Game ID) – Game Name – Code Name
Example – ULUS-10310 – Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 – INF Ammo
Thread Body – This is the main part of your thread. This appears right side of your username in the postbit. In addition to the title, you are also required to post the game id, game name and cheat name here also.
Format:
Hello i need (thread title here)
Game ID:
Game Name:
Cheat name(s):
Any Other Info Here:
Example:
Hello i need ULUS-10310 – Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 – INF Ammo
ULUS-10310
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2
INF Ammo
I would like this inf ammo to be jokered where i push the R button to turn on and L button to turn off.
This guidelines should be followed or your post will just be ignored as no one will be able to understand you.
Back to top Go down
https://niteprcodes.forummotion.com
grant100

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines To Request Codes [READ]   Guidelines To Request Codes [READ] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:13 pm

help
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines To Request Codes [READ]   Guidelines To Request Codes [READ] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:15 pm

grant100 wrote:
help

Help On What ?

Please Read Carefully On What Sketchy Had Said.
Back to top Go down
http://TheLostUniverse.Tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guidelines To Request Codes [READ]   Guidelines To Request Codes [READ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Guidelines To Request Codes [READ]
Page 1 of 1