How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

NitePR Code Database & Forums
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NitePR Codes/Hacks, NitePR Tutorials, Discussions, and More!

HomePortalLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in
The New Theme Has Arrived! Enjoy! We are currently working on Icons for the Navigation Bar. Also New Hacks will be up soon on the database.

How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXDarkenedHopeXx
xXDarkenedHopeXx

How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) Empty
PostSubject: How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000)   How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Why Would I Want A Pandoras Battery?
Well little boy and or girl, a Pandoras Battery is a tool used to turn your psp from Oficial Firmware (ofw) to Custom Firmware (cfw). Once you have cfw, you can install plugins on your psp like Nitepr, and PSNAbler. You can buy a Pandoras Battery online, but if you're too cheap to buy one then you can follow this guide! How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) Icon_cool

CAUTION!!
Once you turn your battery into a Pandora Battery, you CANNOT turn on your psp with it in, unless you are using a Magic Memory Stick. If you are using a magic memory stick, it still can be used as a normal battery.

What you Need
Before you attempt to create one, I highly suggest you figure out if your psp is hackable. You will need a few things before you start.

-a Psp Battery (psp 1000 battery) Make sure the battery has no charge left.
-Scissors, a knife, or any sharp object to cut into the battery.
-Tape. Preferably thin.
-a garbage bin. (for the shavings)

Step 1
Alright, now that you have the right tools, you can start the longest, and aggrevating part. This took me 3 hours in total, because i didn't want to f*** it up. Smile First, you need to use your sharp object to cut along the outer edge in the crease, like in the picture below. This will create alot of shavings, so you might want to do this over a garbage bin.

-Make sure you cut along the red line.
-Cut along the top last.
-The insides are extremely fragile, so don't cut too deep!
-Don't cut the charger (the part on the top that connects to the psp).
-Take your time and be careful!
How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) P7220011How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) P7220010
Once you can actually pull the battery apart with the scissors on each side, except for the top, you can actually snap the top off. Once you have the plastic casing off, you can follow step 2.

Step 2
You should see a Computer Chip, like in the photo below. There will be a little piece, circled in red on the 1st photo. You should see a red arrow pointing to that piece, in the zoomed in 2nd photo. If you still can't see it, there should be the words "IC04" Written next to it.
How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) P7220016How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) P7220013
As you can see, there is 8 "pegs" sticking out of the sides. With your scisors, carefully break off the peg that the arrow is pointing to (under the 4), like in the picture.

Step 3
Now that the peg is cut, you can put the battery back together. Once the two halves are together, tape them together with a thin piece of tape. I find electrical tape is the best.

Now, you're done! Very Happy Comment if you are confused, or are having trouble.
Note- You can also turn a psp slim battery into a pandora battery, but this guide is for psp phat batteries.
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000)   How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:24 pm

You Don't Have To Make One Like That.

Just Get PSPTool Homebrew.
Back to top Go down
http://TheLostUniverse.Tk
xXDarkenedHopeXx
xXDarkenedHopeXx

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000)   How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Yeah but don't you have to have cfw to use that?
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000)   How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:21 pm

xXDarkenedHopeXx wrote:
Yeah but don't you have to have cfw to use that?

Not Really , If You Have 6.20 , You Run Patapon 2 Demo [Exploit] And Then You Can Run The Homebrew.

I'm Not Sure If It Was PSPTool But You Can Still Use That.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkenedHopeXx
xXDarkenedHopeXx

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000)   How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Hm... I thought Sony patched that on the 6.30 update...
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000)   How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 am

xXDarkenedHopeXx wrote:
Hm... I thought Sony patched that on the 6.30 update...

I Didn't Mention 6.30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000)   How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Make A Pandora's Battery (1000)
Page 1 of 1