What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

NitePR Code Database & Forums
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NitePR Codes/Hacks, NitePR Tutorials, Discussions, and More!

HomePortalLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in
The New Theme Has Arrived! Enjoy! We are currently working on Icons for the Navigation Bar. Also New Hacks will be up soon on the database.

What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchy
Administrator
Administrator
Sketchy

What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm

The title says it all? Just want to know to make this a better place! Soo whats missing or what do we need? Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://niteprcodes.forummotion.com
xXDarkenedHopeXx
xXDarkenedHopeXx

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 pm

We should try to make an anti voucher code for ftb3!
Back to top Go down
Sketchy
Administrator
Administrator
Sketchy

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 am

xXDarkenedHopeXx wrote:
We should try to make an anti voucher code for ftb3!
I would try but i dont have FTB 3 XD
Back to top Go down
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 am

How about more people contributing to the site? But we need like more content.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkenedHopeXx
xXDarkenedHopeXx

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:28 pm

@sketchyTht sucks lol @zombified Atm I'm workin on a pspBricker tut il put it up by the end of the week
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:02 pm

You Should Add More Groups Like Coders,Homebrewers,Programmers,Contributers, And More....

I Should Be A Programmer,Homebrewer And Coder...
Back to top Go down
http://TheLostUniverse.Tk
Sketchy
Administrator
Administrator
Sketchy

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 pm

WorldKing wrote:
You Should Add More Groups Like Coders,Homebrewers,Programmers,Contributers, And More....

I Should Be A Programmer,Homebrewer And Coder...
Yeah i was thinking about it but still it is too soon because we are barely starting to get members. But i will soon!
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 pm

We Need A Thanks Button For The Site !!
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:04 pm

My Suggestion-

Why Don't We Make This Forum Address Shorter....
Back to top Go down
Student_101

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 am

In my opinion the forum should be part of the main niteprcodes.co.cc site. forumotion forums = fail because there is far less freedom in what shit can be done in regards to forum modifications PHP scripts, themes, etc.

Also there should be a stricter set of rules regarding crediting when posting other users codes, many coders can get aggravated when there codes are posted without credit and a link back to the thread where the codes were originally posted. For instance many of the codes posted in the CWCheat section don't have the names of the users who originally created the codes or links back to the originating location of the codes, this is important for both paying respect to the original coders and so members can check for new codes.

Other than that the best thing you could do is provide exclusive codes, if you can get some good coders to contribute on a regular basis you will eventually get more members in, you already have a domain name that will reel in users from Google but people won't stick around unless there is a good flow of codes which users can't get elsewhere but even then it is hard to get people contributing.
Back to top Go down
Sketchy
Administrator
Administrator
Sketchy

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:47 pm

@Student_101 Yes we do leave the credit to who makes the code(s). And yeah i agree with the forumotion part. I can install Simple Machines Forums to the site but that would mean we would have to start all over. And forumotion will not give us a Mysql database backup. And the exclusive hacks we have WorldKing and DarkenedHope.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkenedHopeXx
xXDarkenedHopeXx

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 pm

@sketchy We actually dont have that much content ATM if you wanted to do that we should do it asap... Coping and pasting the original posts wouldn't take that long...
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 am

Hmmmmmmm....

To Much Arguing , Not Going To Post No More Topics,Reply, And Messages.

Its Useless, Just When I Post Something Ya'll Just Change Topics =\

Like I'm Doing Right Now.

=P Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?   What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do You Want To Be At NitePRCodes/ What does NitePRCodes need?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NitePR Code Database & Forums :: General :: Polls & Announcements-
Jump to: