NitePR Code Database & Forums
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NitePR Codes/Hacks, NitePR Tutorials, Discussions, and More!

HomePortalLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in
The New Theme Has Arrived! Enjoy! We are currently working on Icons for the Navigation Bar. Also New Hacks will be up soon on the database.

How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombified
Zombified

How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares! Empty
PostSubject: How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares!   How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:14 pm

So you have got some new games but can't play them on your CFW and you're wondering "Why doesn't it work?" well this is the right tutorial for you to fix this issue

These games will be most probably 5.55/6.00/6.10/6.20 Games so they'll need patching via an application called ISO Tool

If you're patching 5.55/6.00/6.10 games, follow steps till 8 only ( and at step 3, you'll only need PSP 1000&2000 folder or PSP 3000 folder according to your folder, MGSPW&KHBBS folders are for MGSPW and KHBBS games which are 6.20 Games )
If you're patchig 6.20 games, follow all steps and make sure you're using an ISO not a CSO and make sure it's an original unmodified ISO.

Follow these noob friendly steps

1-Download ISO Tool 1.51 v2

2-Extract it

3-If patching from a PSP 1000 or 2000, copy the ISO from PSP 1000&2000 from to ISO folder on your PSP
If patching from a PSP 3000, copy the ISO from PSP 3000 to ISO folder on your PSP
If patching MGSPW game on either model, copy the ISO from MGSPW folder to ISO folder on your PSP
If patching KHBBS game on either model, copy the ISO from KHBBS to ISO folder on your PSP

4-Open the application from Game - Memory Stick on your PSP

5-Navigate to your ISO and press X ( note to enter a folder if you have game categories, click d-pad right, and to get out of that folder, click d-pad left )

6-Choose Eboot Decrypt.

7-It'll ask you if you wanna make a backup, click no

8-On the next two questions, pick yes

9-When it's done, click X on your ISO again and choose patch this time

10-Choose prometheus method

Those are the steps for 5.50 users

Extra steps needed for 5.00 M33 :

11-Navigate to your ISO, press X

12-Choose PRX import

13-Pick libfont.prx import

14-You're done!

There are extra steps needed for KHBBS which I'll add later, once I grab the game
Back to top Go down
xXDarkenedHopeXx
xXDarkenedHopeXx

PostSubject: Re: How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares!   How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Nice tut. Rep + Smile
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares!   How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

hMMM...

I LiKE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TheLostUniverse.Tk
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares!   How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares!   How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:32 pm

I'm Going to Give This Noob!<- Jk +rep

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://TheLostUniverse.Tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares!   How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Patch Games So They Can Run On All Firmwares!
Page 1 of 1