Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

NitePR Code Database & Forums
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Welcome! Here at the NitePR Forums we offer you tons of Hacks, Tutorials, NitePR Help, And Much More! If this is your first visit, please register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NitePR Codes/Hacks, NitePR Tutorials, Discussions, and More!

HomePortalLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in
The New Theme Has Arrived! Enjoy! We are currently working on Icons for the Navigation Bar. Also New Hacks will be up soon on the database.

Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldKing
WorldKing

Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR Empty
PostSubject: Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR   Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Credit: WorldKing - W3St3RN_G3Ni0US(Old Buddy Of Mine)
TheLostUniverse.Tk

PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Now making a code basically means finding the Address that refers to something you want to alter, and then changing or assigning a new value to it.

So the most important part of the code is the address, and when you make your code, you are basically searching for the address of whatever it is you want to change.

The first type of code I will show you how to make finds the address by searching known values.

The example I will use for this is CE in Socom FTB2, but the same technique can be used for ammo, killcount, score etc.

As you can see by the pic below my CE is 28340

Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR 2upa4av

We know the value of CE now we are going to try and find the Address that refers to it
To do this open up NitePR and press [R Button] until you are in the Searcher tab
From here you select the "Find Exact Value" option

You should see something like this:

Value.Hex Value.Dec Value.ASCII Value.Float
0x00000000 0000000000 .... 0.000000

Now scroll over to the Value.Dec and change it to your CE value
so you should have something like this:

Value.Dec

NOTE: when you edit Value.Dec you will notice all the other coloumns change also dont worry about it as they are all equal just in different formats.

Select Search.

You will now have a list of addresses it varies for everyone but on this search I got 5 results, you may get more or less it varies. We will try to narrow it down now by changing the value of CE

I did this by selecting a mission going into the armory and selecting 2 airstrikes instead of 3 as you can see by the pic below this changes my CE from 28340 to 28540

Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR 2m2f95h

Now re-open the NitePR menu press R to go to the Searcher tab

Select "Continue to find Exact Value"

Now change to Value of Value.Dec to the new CE value, so I would change Value.Dec to

Value.Dec

Select Search

This narrowed down my search results to just 1 (If it is still alot of search results Change you CE in the game again and then change your value of Value.Dec again and search)
I would suggest you try and narrow it down to about 5 results, the less the better

So I have just one result now. Scroll down to the search result and select it.

This will automatically transfer the address of that search result to Cheat Editor

Now scroll over to Value.Dec and change it to a value of your choice

Once you do that press circle, and press L to go to you Cheater tab

Scroll all the way down and you should see something that says "CHEAT 0"

Enable it

Exit NitePR menu

Press the Note button to turn on Cheats

and hopefully ....................... WAALAA your CE is changed to your assigned value as shown below

Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR Jpas85

Now if you had more than 1 search result and the first address didnt work
Try the others one of them will work!

So now you learned all of this whats next.
Well next is finding the address when the value is not a known value.
I will make a step by Step guide for this as well.

The Code I got for Infinite CE is:
0x0051573C 0x0001869F

NOTE: The code above assigns the value of your CE to 99999 but if you purchase an item it will decrease accordingly so if you buy an item for 500 CE you will have 99499CE left. So to make this code act as Infinite CE you can:

A) Set Cheat HZ under the PRX tab in NitePR menu to 15/1000

or

B) When you highlight this code highlight it white not blue, so when you notice ur CE running low just press the note button on your PSP twice and it will reset you CE to 99999

PS I will release another guide about unknown value in a couple of hours maybe tomorrow so please be patient

Ok guys this is gunna be my first post, so lets make it a good one.

This is gonna be a step by step by step byyyyyy step guide with pictures that anyone will be able to follow that will send you on your way to making your own NitePR codes.

Please do not transfer or copy my guide to other sites, if anything link it and please give credit where it is due thanks.

Now dont expect your first code to be some amazing teleport or wallhack as those deal too much with dynamic values, and as I see your reading this guide your most likely a beginner who wants to learn to make codes.

First off let me tell you what a code actually does. All the codes are in the same format which is:

0x00000000 0xFFFFFFFF or 0x00000000 0xFFFF or 0x00000000 0xFF

The first part of the code [0x00000000] is the Address.
The Address is basically a hex code that refers to some part of the game.
It could be health, armor, money, destination, text, anything in the game.

The second part of the code [0xFFFFFFFF or 0xFFFF or 0xFF] is the Value.
They can only be in the 3 format shown above and that just refers to the bit of the value.

0xFFFFFFFF is a 32-bit value
0xFFFF is a 16-bit value
0xFF is a 8-bit value

Disregard bits for now that is just to explain the different formats you see with codes.
Getting back to value. The Value is just as it sounds it is the value of the address.

So for example a code such as:

0x001C95DC 0x00000007

Means that the value of the address 0x001C95DC is 7, so if that address 0x001C95DC refers to ammo that code will set your ammo to 7.

Hopefully you understand what codes are and how they work now. If you are still reading and understand everything I said above then I will now show you how to make your own codes.

Last edited by WorldKing on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://TheLostUniverse.Tk
Zombified
Zombified

PostSubject: Re: Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR   Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Cool tutorial im going to start making hacks for FTB 2. But i have a question when i start searching will it ban me?

Sorry for the noob question -_-
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR   Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Yes But You Must Have The Anti Ban Code...

I Don't Have It Because I Don't Play FTB2 No More...
Back to top Go down
SLIM..KILL

PostSubject: Re: Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR   Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm

can you show me how to makea code for changing levels
Back to top Go down
WorldKing
WorldKing

PostSubject: Re: Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR   Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Just Follow My Steps It Works The Same Way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR   Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Codes With NitePR Also WorldKingPR
Page 1 of 1